The stories, information, and resources on this site are intended to supplement—not replace—the advice of your clinical team.
(Note: This list is undergoing revision)
- ABC News – Dixie Carter and Endometrial Cancer: What You Need to Know
- American Cancer Society
- About Endometrial Cancer
- Cancer Facts & Figures 2016 (page 24)*
- Endometrial Cancer Stages
- Grading Endometrial Carcinomas
- Key Statistics for Endometrial Cancer (2016 Estimates; available as Cancer Facts & Figures 2016, PDF, page 24)
- Key Statistics for Endometrial Cancer (2017 Estimates)
- What Is Endometrial Cancer?
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Institute for Cancer Research – Learn About Endometrial Cancer
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America – Uterine Cancer Information
- Cancer.net – Uterine Cancer: Statistics (from ACS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Cancer
- College of American Pathologists – Clinical Summary: Uterine Corpus
- da Vinci® Robotic Hysterectomy: Cancer Surgery
- Foundation for Women’s Cancer – Uterine Cancer
- Johns Hopkins Medicine – Can My Pap Test Detect More Than Cervical Cancer?
- Mayo Clinic – Tamoxifen
- Medscape – Endometrial Carcinoma
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) – Uterine (Endometrial) Cancer
- Nancy Yeary Women’s Cancer Research Foundation – Uterine/Endometrial Cancer
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) – U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM)
- Disparities in Uterine Cancer Epidemiology, Treatment, and Survival Among African Americans in the United States. B Long, FW Liu, and RE Bristow. Gynecol Oncol. 2013 Sep; 130(3): 652–659. Published online 2013 May 23. doi: 1016/j.ygyno.2013.05.020
- OncoLink – All About Endometrial (Uterine) Cancers
- PBS NewsHourVideo on Gynecologic Cancers
- PubMed Central® (PMC) Archive of Biomedical and Life Sciences Journal Literature, U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM)
- Architectural (FIGO) grading, nuclear grading, and other prognostic indicators in stage I endometrial adenocarcinoma with identification of high-risk and low-risk groups. Mittal KR, Schwartz PE, Barwick KW. Cancer. 1988 Feb 1;61(3):538–45.
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology (SGO)
- WebMD – Which Type of Estrogen Hormone Therapy Is Right for You?
- Womenshealth.gov – Pap test
- Peach Society – Facebook
- Peach Outreach – Facebook
- Womb Cancer Support UK – Website
- Womb Cancer Support UK – Facebook
- Alive And Kickn – A Hereditary Cancer Foundation – Facebook